The International Secretariat of the TEDIM Programme had it’s first meeting in Helsinki, 2 February 2005
The meeting noted that the activities of the TEDIM programme are increasing in the Baltic Sea Region. According to the strategic vision 2008 TEDIM will be the leading co-operation forum in Northern Dimension logistics. In addition to national development activities, this goal requires active participation of public authorities and private sector and cooperation in TEDIM member countries.
The following items were discussed during the day:
- National Action Plans 2005 were peresented
- Project Initiatives and Development Priorities
- The Finnish EU Presidency in 2006 item
- TEDIM Communication, Marketing and Promotion
- Project Progress and Result Dissemination